WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT MY CHILD’S PARTY?
Simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01279 812276.
Or just send us your details using the contact form.
DO YOU RUN DINOSAUR PARTIES IN MY AREA?
Please see our coverage map below.
WHERE ARE YOU BASED?
We are close to Stansted Airport. Click here to see our location.
WHAT AVAILABILITY DO YOU HAVE?
Take a look at our calendar page to see if the dates you would like are free.
HOW DO I MAKE A DINOSAUR PARTY BOOKING?
- Please book well in advance as weekend dates fill up fast!
- Check that you are within our coverage area
- Contact us to ensure your required party date is free
- Pay your deposit to secure your party date
- Provide details of the venue
- Finally (and most importantly!) tell us about your child!
- Favourite dinosaur
- Any special requirements or requests.
WHAT AGE RANGE DO THE DINOSAUR PARTIES COVER?
We cater for ages 4 to 11 years for both boys and girls.
WHO WILL HOST THE DINOSAUR PARTY?
Your party will be hosted by either Dinoman or Dinogirl, depending on availability. We will of course try to accommodate your requests.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DINOSAUR PARTY?
If you tell us what style of party your child would enjoy most, we will try and angle it to their wishes. We can include fun and games e.g. model making with plaster of Paris, make it more factual, or combine fun with facts!
DO YOU PROVIDE A PASS THE PARCEL GAME?
As an optional extra, we can include a dinosaur-themed pass the parcel game complete with prizes for £18. Please request at time of booking.
WHAT’S THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CHILDREN FOR A DINOSAUR PARTY?
Your venue may dictate the number of children that can be accommodated. Otherwise we set a maximum of 30 children for safety reasons.
Please note: we cannot operate the party if the number of children present on the day exceeds the number stated in your booking. This may mean the loss of your deposit.
WHAT SORT OF VENUE IS SUITABLE FOR A DINOSAUR PARTY?
Because of the size of our models, the average house is not suitable for a dinosaur party. School halls, community centres and church halls are usually ideal, provided that:
- Parking for our van is available onsite or very nearby
- Please let us know the distance of parking to venue
- Parking fees to be paid by the client.
- A minimum area of 10 x 15 meters is available
- The party area is inside
- The area is ground level only
- There is access to electrical power
- Ideally, we need 4 tables (6ft x 4 ft), though if not available we can provide
- A strong pair of hands would be appreciated to lift the largest dinosaur in and out of the van at the beginning and end of the party!
HOW LONG WILL THE DINOSAUR PARTY LAST?
Dinosaur parties run for approx. 90 minutes, including a 10-15 minute break for party food and cake. Part 1 is 35-40 minutes. Part 2 is 30-35 minutes.
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED FOR SET UP AND PACK AWAY?
We need access to the venue 90 minutes ahead of the party to set up all our party props and models, and the same to pack away afterwards. This means a total time of 4.5 hours for set up, the party itself and packing away.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Food and birthday cake
- Decorations such as banners and balloons
- Party bags
- Invitations (please clearly state times!)
- Venue cleaning
OTHER THINGS WE NEED TO TELL YOU
Dinosaur parties are a lot of fun and we want all the children to have a fantastic time! Sometimes things can get a little lively, so we kindly ask that parents/guardians are responsible for the behaviour and discipline of the children.
We also ask that other party entertainments such as disco or bouncy castle are switched off during the act to avoid distracting the children.
FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED