PRINCESS PARTIES FAQS
WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT MY CHILD’S PRINCESS PARTY?
Simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01279 812276.
Or just send us your details using the contact form.
DO YOU RUN PRINCESS PARTIES IN MY AREA?
Please see our coverage map below.
WHERE ARE YOU BASED?
We are close to Stansted Airport. Click here to see our location.
WHAT AVAILABILITY DO YOU HAVE?
Take a look at our calendar page to see if the dates you would like are free.
HOW DO I MAKE A PRINCESS PARTY BOOKING?
- Please book well in advance as weekend dates fill up fast!
- Check that you are within our coverage area
- Contact us to ensure your required party date is free
- Pay your deposit to secure your party date
- Provide details of the venue
- Finally (and most importantly!) tell us about your child!
- Favourite princess
- Any special requirements or requests.
WHAT AGE RANGE DO THE PRINCESS PARTIES COVER?
We cater for ages 4 to 11 years.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRINCESS PARTY?
We can host a party for your child’s favourite princess and we also have Ice Castle theme as seen on our home page.
DO YOU PROVIDE A PASS THE PARCEL GAME?
As an optional extra, we can include a pass the parcel game complete with prizes for £18. Please request at time of booking.
WHAT’S THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CHILDREN FOR A PRINCESS PARTY?
Your venue may dictate the number of children that can be accommodated. Otherwise we set a maximum of 30 children for safety reasons.
Please note: we cannot operate the party if the number of children present on the day exceeds the number stated in your booking. This may mean the loss of your deposit.
WHAT SORT OF VENUE IS SUITABLE FOR A PRINCESS PARTY?
Our castle theme set is large, so the average house is not suitable for a princess party. School halls, community centres and church halls are usually ideal, provided that:
- Parking for our van is available onsite or very nearby
- Please let us know the distance of parking to venue
- Parking fees to be paid by the client.
- A minimum area of 10 x 15 meters is available
- The party area is inside
- The area is ground level only
- There is access to electrical power
- Ideally, we need 4 tables (6ft x 4 ft), though if not available we can provide
HOW LONG WILL THE PRINCESS PARTY LAST?
Princess parties run for approx. 90 minutes, including a 10-15 minute break for party food and cake. Part 1 is 35-40 minutes. Part 2 is 30-35 minutes.
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED FOR SET UP AND PACK AWAY?
We need access to the venue 90 minutes ahead of the party to set up all our party props and models, and the same to pack away afterwards. This means a total time of 4.5 hours for set up, the party itself and packing away.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRINCESS PARTY?
- Food and birthday cake
- Decorations such as banners and balloons
- Party bags
- Invitations (please clearly state times!)
- Venue cleaning
OTHER THINGS WE NEED TO TELL YOU
Princess parties are a lot of fun and we want all the children to have a fantastic time! Sometimes things can get a little lively, so we kindly ask that parents/guardians are responsible for the behaviour and discipline of the children.
We also ask that other party entertainments such as disco or bouncy castle are switched off during the act to avoid distracting the children.
FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
Check out our Dinosaur Parties!